Friday, December 5, 2008

California Here we are!




So we are on day two of our trip to california. Ashlyn LOVES airplane rides---thank goodness! We got off the ground yesterday morning on our 7am flight to San Jose and Ashlyn slept just until we started to descend into San Jose. While we were coming down, to keep her occupied, I thought we would try and look for Carebears in the clouds. After a few minutes, Ashlyn decided that the Carebears weren't in the clouds, they were in the city.


I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!


I was able to get a picture of ashlyn sleeping on the airplane with my computer but the quarters were so tight, part of me ended up in the picture. We use her monkey back pack as a pillow, and i brought her special blanket and buddy to keep her warm and content.




No comments: